Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know first hand that boat at Sherwood sold in the end of March as I bought it and I paid nowhere near that asking price! At the time I was looking at 3 others in the US for the same money as Sherwood was asking and they sold very quick. Love the boat
Good for you,I wonder why they are still listing it?I'm with "Brutus" having owned both IO and outboard ,it would be very hard to go back to an IO. If another bigger boat is in my future it will be single diesel and shaft drive.

baja hulls do not do well in our waters. stress cracks galore on most i have looked at.
Not everyone wants to go out on the west coast of Van Isle. I understand your point but gel coat stress cracks are not necessarily structural issues or anything to worry about.

Not everyone wants to go out on the west coast of Van Isle. I understand your point but gel coat stress cracks are not necessarily structural issues or anything to worry about.

They’ve got some major issues with their construction. I can’t tell you first hand what it is that goes on them but have some mechanic friends that stressed don’t touch them with a stick. It’s too bad as they have a great layout and lines.

They’ve got some major issues with their construction. I can’t tell you first hand what it is that goes on them but have some mechanic friends that stressed don’t touch them with a stick. It’s too bad as they have a great layout and lines.
Just do a bit of research on Baha hahaha boats and see what you get lol, most are??it is a big POS

I got a few questions, why outboard vs inboard? From what I can see an outboard is super expensive, for parts, if you can even fix them yourself and fuel.
An inboard, for the most part, is basically a car engine with a different cam. Mercury's fuel charts show them getting better fuel economy and if a dual prop even better.
Second the old boats, 80's - 90's Searay, Campion, Fiberform's, Sunrunner's, Double eagles, I still see a lot of them how do they rank?

How is a Volvo leg vs a Merc leg?

Obviously I am looking into another boat, but not with a $40 G motor or $60 G boat, I just don't use it enough and don't guide.

I got a few questions, why outboard vs inboard? From what I can see an outboard is super expensive, for parts, if you can even fix them yourself and fuel.
An inboard, for the most part, is basically a car engine with a different cam. Mercury's fuel charts show them getting better fuel economy and if a dual prop even better.
Second the old boats, 80's - 90's Searay, Campion, Fiberform's, Sunrunner's, Double eagles, I still see a lot of them how do they rank?

Obviously I am looking into another boat, but not with a $40 G motor or $60 G boat, I just don't use it enough and don't guide.
A full repower on an inboard your still looking at 20-25 g for new, rebuilt is 5g and leg is another 3-5 g, so its not way better. Lot more things to go wrong on an IO then a outboard. Plus IO are a ***** to work on, motor is trapped in a doghouse where anything is hard to get at. I did most of the work on all my motors IO and believe me the french curse words where to no end, got my first outboard 4 years ago and its a breeze to work on. As my other post said i will never own a boat with an IO

A full repower on an inboard your still looking at 20-25 g for new, rebuilt is 5g and leg is another 3-5 g, so its not way better. Lot more things to go wrong on an IO then a outboard. Plus IO are a ***** to work on, motor is trapped in a doghouse where anything is hard to get at. I did most of the work on all my motors IO and believe me the french curse words where to no end, got my first outboard 4 years ago and its a breeze to work on. As my other post said i will never own a boat with an IO
There is a good reason why boats with IO for most dont sell as quick, all my previous boats i bought because they where cheaper, in the long run to keep then running it ended up costing lot more, and spend a lot of time fixing shitt instead of fishing

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/inboard-outboards-vs-outboards.80858/

Back