Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This looks pretty fishy too

Aquasport 25 walkaround with Yamaha 4.2L F250 w/ 3600hrs for $19,000

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/north-island-aquasport-25-walkaround/7126497872.html

View attachment 53113

Nice, but I'm not so sure about an open transom. Once I get a salmon flopping around the deck, I don't want it sliding out the stern! Also, trolling in a following sea, playing a fish I don't want the added distraction of waves washing around my feet. That said I've never actually fished out of an open transom so what do I know?

Nice, but I'm not so sure about an open transom. Once I get a salmon flopping around the deck, I don't want it sliding out the stern! Also, trolling in a following sea, playing a fish I don't want the added distraction of waves washing around my feet. That said I've never actually fished out of an open transom so what do I know?
Add almost 4000hrs to the main and trailer at added cost. May be a hard sell. The main is good for it but still will always be on buyers mind.

I had a campion with an open transom and made sure the door to the Cuddy was shut. I didnt keep this one for to long

Back