Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anyone know anything about the builder? Thanks and be safe.

they build and repair commercial boats, the owner is a great guy, they rebuilt my pilothouse. amazing thought, communication and process. can't say anything more than that.

That Whaler looks nice in the pics. I don't remember the price, but I do remember that exact boat was for sale last summer. Same pics and description.

The SeaSport looks like the same model as what our member @777 is selling right now....for $36,500:
https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/sea-sport-2200.80682/

Great platform yes, but from someone that fishes in an open tinny, weather plays a big role in when I can get out. Having a covered top and windscreen means showing up at a spot with your skin still attached to your face and not looking like this guy:

View attachment 52495

:rolleyes::eek::D

Most of the lodges have cc style of boats. Clothing helps. Every boat has a compromise to it.

Indeed, but having an enclosed area to keep dry and warm keeps the fishing enjoyable without the need to wear 15 layers of clothing. That was my point.

Exactly! My comment on CC boats perhaps reflects the TYPE of experience I am used to.

The north country, either North Coast or larger lakes are not the "Sunshine Coast". Typically, fishing occurs an hour or more (calm water conditions) from the boat launch/marina and a person doesn't have a lot of options when the weather turns. Hypothermia can occur in above freezing temperatures.

Exactly! My comment on CC boats perhaps reflects the TYPE of experience I am used to.

The north country, either North Coast or larger lakes are not the "Sunshine Coast". Typically, fishing occurs an hour or more (calm water conditions) from the boat launch/marina and a person doesn't have a lot of options when the weather turns. Hypothermia can occur in above freezing temperatures.

Most of the lodges in Haida Gwaii and the North Coast area use CC boats. I am sure the weather up there is not sunshine coast weather. I have lived and fished up there commercially and sporty.

The 17ft Silver Streak hardtop is back on CL again...

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/west-vancouver-silver-streak-alumium/7118028552.html

silverstreak17.jpg
2013 Silver Streak - 17ft Hardtop with extended transom (19ft oal) and 90hp Etec evinrude. 894 hours. Only 275 hours over 1200 rpm. 3 year service just performed. Plugs, water pump, fuel filter, leg oil and compression check all with a couple psi of each other. Boat cruises at 26 mph - 31 mph flat out and is a Fuel miser.

New 2019 Furuno 19" touch screen Radar/Map/depth, charts, $6000 cost.
Yamaha 6hp aux motor available. Wired for down riggers.
Drop curtain enclosure and new fastback cover. (keeps bildge bump from use when raining)
Comes with trailer.

Serious cash ready inquires only. No sight unseen offers, trades or joy rides. WANT to sell. Don't NEED to sell.

Horseshoe bay moorage available currently. Will change quickly.

This boat has welded checker plate floor, roof, bow and transom.
Now they make them with smooth aluminum and non skid paint for cost savings.
This is an ocean boat with deep v hull offshore transom and built in reverse chine and commercial grade marine aluminum.

Back