Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Doesn't that look like a doghouse retro-fit cover though?
I am not an expert but I believe the older hulls used the same mold for the top half of the boat and just built a cover where the dog house would have been. Now there they have two different top half molds for either a doghouse or outboard bracket boat.

What typically is an easy to identification of a conversion is the I/O’s have a stainless air vent on the side.
4031E03B-547A-4759-93F8-911E63CC0864.jpeg

This one does not.
803B5D74-605C-480A-A60B-A787FCE32A53.jpeg

also that is an older style Armstrong bracket on it.

I am not an expert but I believe the older hulls used the same mold for the top half of the boat and just built a cover where the dog house would have been. Now there they have two different top half molds for either a doghouse or outboard bracket boat.

What typically is an easy to identification of a conversion is the I/O’s have a stainless air vent on the side.

This one does not.

also that is an older style Armstrong bracket on it.

You sir seem to be correct!

Last I looked you're almost $600,000 USD for a well equipped 33 ProFish. (39% exchange rate today - $820,000 Cdn)

Why would you compare a 33' Pro Fish to the subject boat which is 28' in length instead of the 30' Pro Fish? It's never an exact science when comparing but at least start with a reasonable example.

Why would you compare a 33' Pro Fish to the subject boat which is 28' in length instead of the 30' Pro Fish? It's never an exact science when comparing but at least start with a reasonable example.

Because I didn't price out a 30 ProFish. But the costs aren't much different between the 30 and 33. What was the quote you got on the 30 ProFish when you made your 'reasonable comparison'?

Because I didn't price out a 30 ProFish. But the costs aren't much different between the 30 and 33. What was the quote you got on the 30 ProFish when you made your 'reasonable comparison'?

Sounds like you already know the price if you believe the costs aren't that much different.

Sounds like you already know the price if you believe the costs aren't that much different.

It has been a while since I looked over the pricing.

Here's an article (the text always) online just now to see where they've moved the pricing to now;

The 30 Profish is an extremely capable, easy-to-handle and well performing yacht. No doubt it will make an excellent fishing platform, but it also has all the luxurious attributes that have made Coastal Craft such an iconic aluminum builder. One certainly doesn’t have to be a fisher to appreciate its cruising amenities. It should be noted that the owner of the first 30 Profish was from Alaska and he wanted a stripped-down version with no paint or fairing on the hull. This shows that Coastal Craft will work with customers to give the degree of finishing they want, or don’t want. Price as tested for the fully outfitted version, is $410,000 US.

$410,000 USD is $572,000 Cdn with todays $1.395 spot rate.

I stand corrected.

It has been a while since I looked over the pricing.

$410,000 USD is $572,000 Cdn with todays $1.395 spot rate.

I stand corrected.

Pro Fish 30 is $380 US starting price according to the Yacht Broker that handles them locally, via a phone call today. Look, you and I have shared some good info over the last while, and I don't want this to go sideways. I was giving a rough comparison only. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCI
if your 5'9'' and under ideal........headroom is terrible in this model
Ya I see what you mean after looking at pictures of them on the internet with guys standing by the cabin door. So odd why the manufacturer would make them like that an not just at least high enough so you don't have to duck every time you walk around in them.

Back