Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

To be fair, my boat's lipstick does keep needing touch-ups.

Anyway Baha boats have fairly notoriously poor build quality - the always opinionated but frequently right David Pascoe had a survey of one posted for a long time that absolutely savaged it. If his site is still available it's probably still up.

But I admit that I like the layout of the one posted here.
Salmon Eye Charters does well in his.
Like most of the Ukee guides, he gets his 4,6, or 8 and goes for halis while the rest of us googans are still on one or two.
Has some videos showing the big deck.

Jesus that is a good deal if it's legit. 200k CAD new? I have a 25.5 footer with a 150hp and it does alright, even if you dropped 20k CAD on a new yami 200hp you would have stolen it.
And then sell the Suzuki for $8k too

Jesus that is a good deal if it's legit. 200k CAD new? I have a 25.5 footer with a 150hp and it does alright, even if you dropped 20k CAD on a new yami 200hp you would have stolen it.

Doesn't say how old that boat is but definitely wasn't 200k new. More like around 100k Canadian if it's about 5-7 years old. I'd say the price is right.

Doesn't say how old that boat is but definitely wasn't 200k new. More like around 100k Canadian if it's about 5-7 years old. I'd say the price is right.
I checked this one out from afar too. It is 13 years old. 2007 it says. Woefully underpowered. Should have a V6 225 or 250 imho. 46 USD plus exchange and import equals about 70k thanks to our 1.34 exchange... then add decent electronics, 225 power and some inevitable fixes and you're up close to 100k. It's a short 22 as most 22s are plus extension or pod (24 ish). At least lifetimer says it's a 22' right to the motors.

Looks like the lifetimer has sold. There must have been a race to get to it with the cash.

Back