Boating rules

H

heavy nets33

Im only 14 and im getting my permit this year because my grandmas giving my her little 14 footer:D Just wondering if its against the law for me and a budy to go out alone or if i need one of my parents to come with us. Im in Nanaimo so ill probably just be going out to the fingers and around that area.

Thanks, Heavy nets

hey bud!! I'm 17, and have the same deal with a 17 ft double eagle.... it depends on the horsepower of the motor... what is it?

I heard Icould take the test for the license onlie im just wondering if you know what site it is??

Thanks, Heavy nets

Thanks alot highliner takin the test right now.

Heavy nets

Congrats on passing the exam.

Not trying to put a damper on anything, but remember there's a lot more to seamanship than is required to pass the exam.

It wouldn't hurt to look at the Power Squadron courses that will probably be offered in your area in the fall and spring. The Power Squadron advantage is that they are taught by experienced boaters who are familiar with and from your local area. Great tips can be had.

Have a great summer with your new boat.

Im planning on doing that this fall and im taking an outboard motor course this winter:) Its gonna be fun!

Heavy nets

Back