Boat show reports?

Hi Gunsmith, I have been out recently on charters with 2 of the most respected guides in the lower mainland. Niether of them used a Daisy Chain flasher or the lure we are talking about. One of the guides who worked the boat show was familiar with this lure and did say he had heard good things and planned on getting one. I.m.h.o. you can try and re-invent the wheel but you can't beat four rods with chovies and hot spot flashers.

Well you sure can't beat the knowledge you have collected in your years of fishing. The lures are always good to keep the women busy."I want that pretty one on my rod!"

IMG_1445.jpg

Just out of curiousity, if you were in a million dollar salmon derby and could only use 4 pieces of terminal tackle for the entire time, what would you guys pick [?]

Hey Fog Ducker, easy.......... switch the "Lucky" with Laguvulin............. and keep everything else the same. :D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Felix, looks like I will be passing on it this year...... the Striper Sniper is still in "sleep mode" and the first thing that I want to do this spring is the brakes on the trailer..... I left it parked for a week in Port Hardy last year when I took the boat up to Bella Bella and when we got back I think one of the brakes seized from not being flushed. Thinking of going with discs this time around so in the same scenario it would be easy to have a couple of five gallon jugs with me to wash them off before leaving. From what I hear it is a great time and no doubt Osama will ensure you get to bed late every night........ Hope you have a great trip and that you will post some pictures afterwards or better yet, another one of your videos! SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Tthat's to bad Mark , We are heading over a couple day's before , need to do some mechanical on my cousins boat. Disc brakes, I converted last year , There awesome , well worth the investment , I will post a report when I return , hopefully some photos as well, take it easy , we'll see ya in a couple of months , later , FD ;)

IMG_1356-1-1-1.jpg

Back