Boat Show Pricing?

Rain City

Crew Member
Hey guys with the boat show around the corner I'll be looking to pick up a new Yamaha F25 EFI... I think. Has the pricing typically been better during boat show or is a waste of time? Also need an anchor, throttle and steering of some kind and of course a pillow with an anchor on it so my wife feels validated.

Martin Marine had a really good price on the Rocna 15KG. and is where I got mine. I don't think they go to the boat show. Harbour Chandler should have good pricing on the Rocna too.

I bought both my main a 115 etec and kicker 6hp 4str merc at the boat show in different years and got better pricing than I could get at any other time, also for down riggers tackle etc. just make sure you do your research and know your prices, you should be able to get close to wholesale pricing on many things.

I bought both of my Yamaha 150’s and my 9.9 from SG Power in Victoria. Not sure if they are going to the boat show or not. They were best by a long ways for pricing out of all they ones I contacted for Yamaha’s. I do have a 25 Yamaha on my tiller boat and it is very nice.

Yes I would maybe look into the new efi high thrust merc 15. Not saying this is the better way to go, but definitely worth looking to see how much cheaper the 15 is compared to the 25

Back