Boat Security

Reel Time

Looking for some security systems that when away from home might be able to share my cellular network to send video/pics/alerts.

Any ideas on this topic?

Looking for some security systems that when away from home might be able to share my cellular network to send video/pics/alerts.

Any ideas on this topic?
I have a couple of Arlo camera’s pointed at mine and they have good resolution day or night.You can set it up for motion detection and it will sent an alert to your phone. Costco Online seems about the best pricing or Best Buy. I have the Arlo Pro 2 . I guess you could get a more high end system if you have a larger budget but the Arlo isn’t over the top and the best part is it’s wireless so you can install in 20 minutes

Just bought some off amazon, lots of reviews can't go wrong for 60$ and you don't need to buy a subscription just stick a SD card in em.
That can’t be right ? To cheap....You need the router if you to view it on your phone and or get alerts. Should be around $400 for the router and a couple of cameras

That can’t be right ? To cheap....You need the router if you to view it on your phone and or get alerts. Should be around $400 for the router and a couple of cameras
All wifi has notifications to your phone for motion sensor and lights and you can talk through it just look on amazon

I have Wyze, but they dont ship to Canada. Have to get an American friend to mail it to you!
Amazon.ca or .com carries them or there is a canadian company (forgot the name) that brings them in, just google item needed and their name should come up if they have any in stock.

How do you like it? Is it subscription based? Looking to replace my wireless arlo system
I have a few wyze cameras, not subscription based, can view anywhere with Internet on your phone, save video for ~24hrs of playback. Perfect for my needs.

I read the reviews in the wyze on Amazon hit or miss and some people post the quality of the camera and its far from desirable there are beter options on amazon for sure.

The nice thing about wyze is it can swivel and point 180 deg for live viewing, will ascertain if the movement is a person and send notifications. Will keep data on the cloud (12 sec clips if not paying subscription) and will save unlimited data to the sd card and overwrite when full.
Can also select detection zones, so that if there is regular movement that you dont want it to detect you can select outside of it.
I find the video quality just fine for my needs.

Back