Boat Mats

ziggy

Looking for a good non glue down flow through mat or runner. I want something to lay down around the doghouse for traction and protection. I need to be able to lift it up to access in deck fish lockers. I bought some black anti fatigue mats and cut them to fit, but they mark the boat real bad and the rubber seems to crumble off leaving black dirt sized pieces.

I got some of this stuff out of a 23 hourston.
Not new
I found it can slip out from under you
50 bucks you can have it all

I got some of this stuff out of a 23 hourston. I found it can slip out from under you
That was my original fear as well, but it has been really good. I have never had it slip out from under and I have had it for 10 years. Might be a different product or maybe due to it being across the entire deck so it can't easily move.

That was my original fear as well, but it has been really good. I have never had it slip out from under and I have had it for 10 years. Might be a different product or maybe due to it being across the entire deck so it can't easily move.
I think it is the fact you covered the whole deck. I tried a similar product but it tended to slip in the area around the doghouse, where the stop was thin.
Decadence sounds promising, wonder if there is a retailer on South V.I.?

Back