BLUEWOLF IS FOR SALE!!!!!!

OK OK well none of you guessed it right but it is a 26 ft hourston sportfisher model it is in fantastic shape and runs awsome ran her to put her on a trailer today a bit of chop it was doing 26 kts at 3400 rpms been a dream boat and now its mine you may have seen her before out at sooke.
NEWBluewolf26hourston006.jpg

Thanks Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Congratulations Roy. Nothing beats the feeling of closing a deal on a rig you've always wanted. Hopefully you get a ton of use out of her and hopefully she catches fish. I have seen her out there for sure. Looks like you have got alot more room with this one. Those Hourston boats sure can take a pounding and being a solid boat the ride is alot smoother than most.

See yah out there this spring.

HL

Congratulations Roy it is a beautiful boat. Now hurry up and finish your improvements to the boat so that I can get my parking spot back.. Haha just kidding... When its ready Bill and I will take you out for some anchoring lessons... I'm sure you know what I mean.

Thanks guys!!!well the prevoius owner caught a lot of fish off of her and I think I can catch a few fish so I m thinking she will be a good boat LOL LOL

As for the ride all I can say is wow it is very smooth quite impressed..

Wolf

Nice ride Wolf. Saw it at the Marina a couple of weeks ago getting yearly maintenance.. Now your part of the Hourston boys in the Sooke Basin.;)

I used to be moored directly across the dock from that boat and I had always admired it. Great looking rig Roy -- I am sure you will have a great time on it.

TenMile
<'((((><

Wow, quite a category bigger. But from the looks the cabin space is huge compared to the stern-fishing space? Are you taking out lady-clubs now, Roy? ;)

Thats the name it came with so that will be the boat name but im still "Bluewolf" LOL LOL bad luck to change a name ill make it smaller thats for sure.
been working on it putting on some custom wolf things back in the water soon.Got to admit it does make me smile and excited too boot

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Ah...that's not a boat it's a yacht! [8D]

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

Nice ride, think I saw it in Sooke in the summer. I remember the 5ft wake behind it [8D]
Whatcha got for power? Looks diesely.
cheers

JUST FISHEN'

Nice Wolf!
Those things have a pretty wicked layout. [8D]

It not over 8 m its 7.8..... or something like that and is under the 5 ton rule.
Had DOT on it for almost 2 hours yesterday (on land inspection) and he went over it throughly and its all good to go, just have to do the ocean test I figure myself, Kelly and one other guy we can meet the required "WEIGHT" for stabily test LOL LOL
Its got the 350 chev moter in it with the 290 duo prop when I brought it around the other day was doing 26 kts at 3300 to 3400 rpm very fast out of the hole and smooth. very impresed so far.
the only thing you have to do for "fire standards" is put drill into your engine cover and put in this thing that looks like a scupper about the size of a (empty paper towel tube) but it fire safe, so you can put the nozzle of an extigisher in it thats it.
im putting it directly over where the filter and fuel pump is and high enough to hit the carb

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back