Blue Green Mist Flasher (Oki) - Mirror Finished

tubby

Hi
Any chance anyone has a couple (or one) of these for sale, will pay up to $40 for one in good condition.
Thanks

GREEN-BLUE-GREEN-MIST.jpg

great color Scott ,
exact same but the purple stripe down the middle was a gooder five years ago out west as well
there all great flashers as long as there purple n gold :)
thx Nog !!

fd

Yup...I have a few with the purple stripe. Also purple blade with gold tape and the Boogie Man is a fave.

View attachment 35462 Hi
Looking for the 'mirror' finish (not prism) - see attached.
Thanks

Those were a special order item, not generally available to the public.
My partner & I came up with the color pattern several years ago & had Oki run them off for us.
Base plastic is UV btw.

Custom_Flasher_Top.jpg

Custom_Flasher_Edge.jpg

Custom_Flasher_Back.jpg

I probably have one or two kicking around that haven't hit the water (new).
I'll have a look around and get back to you...

Cheers,
Nog

Had a boo around the Hacienda. Found a couple, but they have obviously been used a little.
How big of a rush are you in?
I know I have some on the Big Rig, but it will definitely be a spell before I see her again (put away for the season).

Let me know...

Cheers,
Nog

Fishermen get caught up on the Flasher craze all the time.
Hundreds of color and design combinations.
They are all designed to catch fishermen and their dollars.
I have 3 or 4 standards...red, green, purple and the old standby Betsey.
Also have great luck with the old Pal dodger!!
Or no flasher at all as pointed out by Dear n Beer and Craven
Happy gear hunting...there is no end of supply!!!

its non-stop......you win some.....get some given to you.....volunteer for some stuff and get more....all of a sudden you have a hundred of the ba$terds......sheesh
I think the old red and green hot spot work as well as any new ones.....but it is fun to try some new $hit....not gonnna lie I'm a sucker as much as the next guy

my fave right now i believe is called the nightrider. black body, glow tape on one side and moon jelly on the other. in my borat voice, “ is naaicce.”
Who makes that one? Sounds like a winner. The Black Mamba is black blade with glow both sides and has been great.

Back