Blackhawks 2013

This Oiler game has me a little concerned. Even coach Q wasn't looking forward to going to Alberta. I really enjoy watching the young guns of the Oilers so should be an interesting game. Hawks 3 Oilers 2.;) eman

This Oiler game has me a little concerned. Even coach Q wasn't looking forward to going to Alberta. I really enjoy watching the young guns of the Oilers so should be an interesting game. Hawks 3 Oilers 2.;) eman

I can dig this...
[4SI1hnYHcbw] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SI1hnYHcbw&feature=player_detailpage

DAMNIT....

cartman.jpg

The Oilers were the chosen ones.... I guess the streak continues. Let see if the Oilers get 2

Double damnit... Hacks in OT

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be another night of how badly we are out hit vs. how many penalties the Blues will take because they are slower. Bet you we see Carcillo on the first line instead of Saad. Bolland is still out.

Hawks 2-1.

Saad got the assist on Toews first at the 12 second mark. Carcillo did see time with the captain and Hossa. Crawford with an "upper body injury" is worrying as I have no idea who is the back-up to Emery.

Whatever, HAWKS WIN !

Saad got the assist on Toews first at the 12 second mark. Carcillo did see time with the captain and Hossa. Crawford with an "upper body injury" is worrying as I have no idea who is the back-up to Emery.

Whatever, HAWKS WIN !

Go Toews ( Only Hawk I'll root 4, cuz he's in my pool)
The rest can take a leap of a cliff

Can the Jackets end the string ? Perhaps not. 4-2 in favour of the Hawks.

Toews is that good, isn't he KH ?

I thought it just might be the Blues to knock off the Hawks. I would have never guessed 3-0 Chicago though. The Jackets played them pretty close last game. Hawks 5 Jackets 2.;) eman

It will be interesting to see how long they can keep this up....

If they go undefeated though the season only to lose in the first round of the playoffs... I will need a defib... after that you will never live it down

photo.jpg
Bobby Black Hawk says 3-1 Chicago over Detroit
...what a sock monkey lie?

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN! I guess the streak lives on. Blackhawks are looking pretty good right now. Fingers crossed they fall apart in the 1st round.

Unreal, 22 and counting. That was to good of a game to be decided in a shootout. I liked Kaner's tying goal for sure but not to sure about that shootout winner though.:rolleyes: eman

Back