Blackhawks 2013

Hayes came thru with a goal and Kane was huge after Hossa left injured. Outhit 23-11 and we lost again in the face-off circle. I'm not liking either stat much. When the playoffs start I think they will start hitting more but that face-off business is going to be an issue.

Did I mention that the Hacks suck?

Once or twice, Lipripper, once or twice.

Big game against the Ducks coming up. Hawks will prevail, 4-3. Emery to start. The reclamation project is 11-0 this season. That's a back-up goalie for you.

This ones for Holmes.... :)

champs.jpg

This thread has lost a major contributor no doubt. Sorry FA not going anywhere, I'm a Hawk fan and that's all there is to that. Glad your in Bows. Hawks 5 Ducks 3. eman

No cigar , ce soir. No excuses, though I could whinge about missing Sharp and Hossa. I have a feeling nobody would listen.

Detroit kicked some Duck butt 5-1. Many cul de canard found on the ice. Abelkader gets a hat trick. Ducks beating the Hawks was probably a good thing as the Ducks are a good team unlike Colorado. Hawks might begin to believe their press clippings and thus earn a first round exit from the play-offs.

Monday we get the Kings. With luck Hossa returns. If he doesn't Quenneville needs to stop double shifting Kane. Twenty five minutes a game is stupid.

No Hossa and the Kings have been losers in their last two outings. Hopefully the Ducks game smartened up the boys from the Windy City. Hawks 4-2 . :D

Had company so missed the game. Two in a row. Adversity and losing the lead aren't things this team has dealt with this season. Better now then in the play-offs.

Checking the plugs might be an idea.

Hawks 2-0 over Calgary and Emery gets the shutout. Kruger won 16% of his draws and Bolland won 36%. I want a center before the trade deadline or life will be ugly come playoff time.

Ducks on Friday.

The 12-0 Ray Emery ( that is ridiculous) should get the start tonight. Lately it seems the only team the Ducks can beat is the Hawks. Gotta go with the Hawks, 3-1.

Could have used Iginla, for sure. I would even have thrown in Tuesday's chicken.004.jpg

Should be a barnburner for sure. Looks like some beauty fillets there. Hawks 5 Ducks 3.;) eman

Last edited by a moderator:
Emery is now 12-1. Won the stats game, face-offs, takeaways and lost the game.

I am beginning to miss Hossa and Sharp, a lot.

Good team the Ducks. They are going to be a PITA .

Easter bunny showed up with a gorgeous day on the water and a 7-1 thumping of Detroit. Not much chocolate though.

Back