Best Shotgun $700 or less

I Started a fulltime job on the island driving a tanker so hopefully will have more time to enjoy fishing ,shooting and dare i say hunting.. mwahahaha .. im ruined..

Home defense?? Have you read the safe storage laws in Canada. After you retrieve gun from closet, locker or room from sight, then remove trigger lock, then go to another, room, locker, closet to get your locked ammo you could then load your gun. Hope the thugs are slow?? Ha ha....

HM

Ya that's why i have samurai sword .. can you not own a gunsafe with a seperate locking storage compartment for ammunition storage or does the law say it has to be in a seperate room ?

Home defense?? Have you read the safe storage laws in Canada. After you retrieve gun from closet, locker or room from sight, then remove trigger lock, then go to another, room, locker, closet to get your locked ammo you could then load your gun. Hope the thugs are slow?? Ha ha....

HM
That's what i was thinking

Storage won't matter after Mr Justin ratifies Canada in the UN accord. Yes to ammo in same place but secured and not acceptable I believe. Storage and use depends on interpretation of the Judge or Cops as does what constitutes legal storage. I could tell all about an RCMP constable who entered all the unlocked campers, trailers, tents and campsites in a vast designated wilderness area and "confiscated" hunters guns if they were not present or did not have intact trigger locks installed. Who does not have a camp gun when in the wilderness while out hunting? It took all 3 months before the DA ordered them returned as charges, prosecution and guilty verdicts were doubtful. I believe now the officer was promoted and posted. True story.

HM

Jeff, can you buy sub-sonic slugs??? We need to do a weekend boating trip to Barkley sound. :)
Not sure what a subsonic slug looks like but i did pick up 10 rounds double odd buck in 3", a sling ,a hunting licence, mule deer tag , 135 clays,100 target loads in 2 n 3/4 inch a target thrower and a pretty neat new buck knife , i am also looking for a spare tire/rim to mount my new target thrower too

Attachments

• IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG