Best of luck to all...

I wouldnt go to far towing a 2359 with a half ton. Fully loaded and full of fuel these are heavy rigs

Lol… I have nothing against people flipping boats, but at least some honesty maybe? “Only want to do this once” “need a walk through transom for mother in law” Etc etc. … seems like the thread was just for your flipping/personal gain? Did the campion sell as well?

Attachments

• 0495C354-5B61-4DCC-8CA5-9C6F981D1041.png
    0495C354-5B61-4DCC-8CA5-9C6F981D1041.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Lol… I have nothing against people flipping boats, but at least some honesty maybe? “Only want to do this once” “need a walk through transom for mother in law” Etc etc. … seems like the thread was just for your flipping/personal gain? Did the campion sell as well?
“ISO/WTB - This Thread Closed Until Boat Prices Drop!”

There could be some blatant hypocrisy here based on the title of this thread he started if he is flipping boats.

Back off the guy... he’s not using us to find boasts to flip.

I happen to know his situation. I’d map it out here, but it’s not my business to tell.

he’s been searching for the perfect boat and if the green trophy is up for sale that means he’s likely found it!

Congrats @EZZ70

edit: it would be nice for the odd update from you and a change to the name of the thread. The high prices are obviously not holding you back, and the thread seems to be open.

Back off the guy... he’s not using us to find boasts to flip.

I happen to know his situation. I’d map it out here, but it’s not my business to tell.

he’s been searching for the perfect boat and if the green trophy is up for sale that means he’s likely found it!

Congrats @EZZ70

edit: it would be nice for the odd update from you and a change to the name of the thread. The high prices are obviously not holding you back, and the thread seems to be open.
Maybe he realized that he bought a Bayliner and wanted out ASAP lmao. Btw Who cares what he does with the boats, his business his money have at her

LOL, hey guys... geeze cant get one over on you guys at all :)

O my goodness, lets set the record straight i guess!

I am after buying a 1994 Campion Victoria 215, sight unseen in Port Alberni about 8 weeks ago, got it home and didn't like the condition of the boat, it would have been too much work for me to bring it to where I wanted to to be (i didn't even take it out once). Then I bought the 2007 Campion 622 from Carstairs, I did take it out 1/2 doz time but my wife hated it, she felt claustrophobic and was rough on her (my wife broke her back in her late teems, she still has complications). Then I saw the 2004 Green Trophy in Kelowna and again bought it "sight unseen", go pick it up and its in kinda rough shape but not too bad so decide to sell it when the 2008 Trophy became available in Idaho.

I have the Idaho Blue Trophy and thinking on keeping it, it is very nice but got it home yesterday so need to poke around a bit more!

Please no more throwing me under the bus until you get the "short and skinny" of whats happening, my wife back condition really decides the boat I will be settling on, linch me if you will. Haha

LOL, hey guys... geeze cant get one over on you guys at all :)

O my goodness, lets set the record straight i guess!

I am after buying a 1994 Campion Victoria 215, sight unseen in Port Alberni about 8 weeks ago, got it home and didn't like the condition of the boat, it would have been too much work for me to bring it to where I wanted to to be (i didn't even take it out once). Then I bought the 2007 Campion 622 from Carstairs, I did take it out 1/2 doz time but my wife hated it, she felt claustrophobic and was brought on her (my wife broke her back in her late teems, she still has complications). Then I saw the 2004 Green Trophy in Kelowna and again bought it "sight unseen", go and pick it up and in kinda rough shape but not too bad so decide to sell it when the 2008 Trophy became available in Idaho.

I have the Idaho Blue Trophy and thinking on keeping it, it is very nice but got it home yesterday so need to poke around a bit more!

Please no more throwing me under the bus until you get the "short and skinny" of whats happening, my wife back condition really decides the boat I will be settling on, linch me if you will. Haha
You sound like Trudeau lol, I see no need for you to justify anything to anyone on this site, some are very easy to offend

You sound like Trudeau lol, I see no need for you to justify anything to anyone on this site, some are very easy to offend
Unlike Trudo, I am honest about what is happening...! O and making a few bucks with each sale doesn't hurt the boat fund either. :)

Back