Best of luck to all...

I see the boat was in tow back in 2020, wonder what happened...hummm?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.41.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.41.43 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
I see the boat was in tow back in 2020, wonder what happened...hummm?
Ran out of gas??
It’s a clean looking boat. I wouldn’t worry too much. You know how to maintain an engine and keep the boat in a tiptop shape. If the guy calls you and you/ your buddies get to see the boat, you could just low key and ask what happened. Could also be a test of the seller’s honestly.

I wouldn't pass on a boat just because it was towed in once 2 years ago...could be one of 10,000 things and dude seems pretty happy to be under tow too.

I posted it here to you in under 10 mins from when it was posted.....I'll try and make it 5 mins next time lol

Good luck on the hunt. I'll keep my eye out

I posted it here to you in under 10 mins from when it was posted.....I'll try and make it 5 mins next time lol

Good luck on the hunt. I'll keep my eye out

ya, i contacted seller within 15min of posting and asked for 1st dibs, I just need 1hr to contact my wife right quick as I had poor cell service. He did say he would hold it for me but no matters now, its all over :(

ya, i contacted seller within 15min of posting and asked for 1st dibs, I just need 1hr to contact my wife right quick as I had poor cell service. He did say he would hold it for me but no matters now, its all over :(
That’s what you get for asking wife’s opinion.
Next time “surprise” her with the boat of your “her” dreams.

That’s what you get for asking wife’s opinion.
Next time “surprise” her with the boat of your “her” dreams.
Agreed! I know better now….

If he gets the 2359,he can put both in the driveway and decide which one to keep.I've got 2 in my driveway right now,might not keep either one and go bigger again if I can find the right boat.
Looks like you had a wellcraft at one point in time? How come you don’t have it now? Or do you?

Looks like you had a wellcraft at one point in time? How come you don’t have it now? Or do you?
No,I made a mistake selling it I think,loved the boat (Aquasport) but it had a 2004-225 Yamaha on it and I worried about it corroding even though it was low hours.Somebody offered me $10K more than I had into it,so I let it go.He resold it for more than $10K more without changing anything.Live and learn.I'm now selling a 17 Tyee and have a 185 DE too.Still feels too small.

Back