BC outdoors

I will add one point to this discussion and I could be way off base. I've noticed that since the new editor has taken over there seems to be more flyfishing type articles. I'm not saying this in a negative way, just an observation. Its also a personal observation that the content of the mag seems to be thinning out for more and more advertising.

IMHO

TT

Lets see,2 fly rods,1 steelhead rod,1 river rod,4 mooching rods,3 tackle boxes ,2 vests,belly boat,Boston Whaler no wonder I like the mag.

I am an annual subsciber who enjoys BC Outdoors as good read and have also noticed that info has thinned considerably in the last 6 months. The last issue of Sept/Oct had only 66 pages total with advertising. You can read it front to back in 15 minutes now. Lets face it, I am sure it's no easy task to put on paper, however, the island is full of Sporties, Guide Outfits,Gear Stores and tourists who love fishing lakes, Rivers and the Salt and with the amount of Sportfisherman who love to talk fishing until they are blue in the face it should be no problem to fill it full of good real time stories, especially right after Summer!

5 emails so far
this is open to anyone not only members of this site
thanks Mike

Hey guy just an update
I have 15 names so far 10 more and we are good to go
we do ship to the states is costs 10.00 more per year
tell your friends
mike

Names I have so far
Colin,brett,roy,paul,sean,randy,eric,tom,Glenn,james,leon,matt,wolf,
Bryan,Harris,brian,gary,Scott
all you guys that are in the states its an extra $10 for postage
if I have missed any one let me know

7 more names

I'm in for two...

Is this still happening?

still need some more names will update by the end of the week
mike

" The Door's" been a personal fav., for alotta years... Touchy sub. though as some of the posts have mentioned.. Great content, and as Bill put it, as a writer, his articles are about the how, when, where, and the milage to get there..
As for a guy that has grown up on the rock, I think one positive change to the format would be not writing ( in the loop segment ) about those few gems that are still home to the adventurous sorts..

I understand that the vitality of the mag. rely's on the nature of new stuff in every issue, but some just need to be left alone in order to sustain their already at risk states..dirty

Not meaning to rant boy's, but I just spent three day's solo on one of those little gems, and to my disgust, guy's are there in full force. Even a Wa. plate in a place I have yet to come across. Word travels, gotta keep a few to ourselves.the dog

i have a few gems of my own :Dbut over the past few years have seen more pressure on them[B)]i.e shut the beep up. scottyboy

Back