BC Outdoors Article September Issue

treblig

I am so proud of my article in BC outdoors Magazine.

Thanks you Ian Forbes for the editing.

My daughter got first photo in the article. I hope all enjoy the read and that I have been able to help in the sport we call ''Angling''.
P8250008.jpgP8250010.jpgP8250011.jpgP8250013.jpg

Congrats! Any chance you could put up just the text? The middle two pages were a bit difficult to read, but I think a lot of us here would like to have a read through if possible. I guess i could go and pick up a copy of BC Outdoors as well :)

Looks like a great time! We are blessed for sure!

Good for you for being in print.

I let my subscription to the magazine lapse several years ago. I found a copy left behind on a flight south last year, read it twice. Still won't re-subscribe.

Good on you ! It's a great article and a nice read with some good pics , congrats. I enjoyed it a lot.

Hopefully they didn't change your contribution to much, many years ago I wrote several articles for BCO ...... Stopped when one of the editors named Tracy changed it so much, she didn't know the diff between trolling or mooching, used terrible examples of photo support when others were clearly better. I was so dam choked and ashamed of what was published I stopped totally. She wasn't there long as Editor .......

Again ..... Good article .... Thanks for your contribution.
HT

And proud you should be Treblig.
A well crafted article that informs and entertains.
Not easy to do.
Enjoyed it a lot.

Great article, really enjoyed the read and well done.

On on a side bar as everyone piles on BCO... Really enjoying the new format for this year. Better than it has been in years as you can tell by having this article.

Good job man

Gave up subscribing to B.C Outdoors a few yrs ago, as the publication has really gone down hill. Really enjoyed Ian Forbes contributions to this once fine journal. Hopefully they will begin a long needed improvement to the former quality of this magazine. Congrats on getting your article getting published.

Back