Bates Beach

B

Brokenrod

Anyone have any info on Bates- Kity Coleman for winter springs yet?

Hey Chris: Just wondering if you managed to get out off of Kitty Coleman of late. Was thinking of bagging a fresh spring for xmas if this weather cooperates. Eddie

Hey Chris: Have you managed to beat the storms and hit the hump? Should be good about now. How are the seals out there? GRRRRR eman

BEAUTY!!, what were you using? Prawns seem to be a little bigger this year.

Yeah very nice winter Chris! Where you using the roadrunner? How deep? Any other hits or just that beauty? Good luck if you and Kevin make it out Sunday. eman

Thanks so much Chris for the fantastic trip on Sunday the Prawns and Fish where beyond words and was just what I needed time on the water. :D
Sorry for not posting pics but flat out and outta here in AM for Seattle Boat Show Set-Up and Show (Taking Boats By Water)

Nice to see you landed another nice one good on ya. [:p]

Remember Last Super Bowl on TV went out instead 4 Springs in the box, Lunch in Lund and OHHHHH so many prawns. Who needs football ;)

Cheers ME

GREAT, man those winters sure taste good. You bandits cleaned up for the time you were out and the distance traveled. Way to go.

Anybody out today? How bout around off Hornby etc.. ?? I hear that it's been good off Whaling Station to Flora, great prawning and lot's of winters chasing the football field size bait balls. Just looking for a recent update, hoping it's nice enough to venture out tomorrow.

SWC

Hi all, New to forum . Am out in Comox area a few times a year since my daughter and grandkids live there. In summer (usually Aug.) we head out to broken islad group area with friends. Was going to be out again in March and was wondering what is usually around then in Comox area. I heard herring run is on then. Maybe catch up and chat with a few locals sometime. Tight Lines

Back