Barkley Sound Winter Springs

Hey salty, havent heard from u since the derby. Im heading down tonight and stayin in the cabin in kildonen. Gunna do the weekend fishing thing, let u guys know how i do

Sarkan, where you going to be fishing ? whats your call name and chanel you hang around , so I can see how the fishing is your way or call me (PATRICIA)

SB do you run down from Port to Kildonen as well? Have lots of cousins in that neck of the woods and they happen to own a cabin at kildonen as well, could be worth the trip up that way for some fun.
I'll watch for a successful post on the fishin front.
Cheers [^]

Was at Harbour key marina getting the boat ready.A friend caught two in vernon bay on thursday.90 feet anchovy.See you guys at the derby
Lance

I dont really even know where kildonen is ? around bamfield I guess. I'll be launchign from china or port running up to swale, and have a stop at vernon now. thanks lance

Hey Salty i didnt get ur message friday i left right after work. For next time my name is dirty hooker and im in a 22ft skagit orca. So we had quite a decent weekend. We fished outside bamfield saturday and got 3, biggest was 13lbs. And today we fishing the morning and got 1 around 10lb and a few shakers. Any other reports for this weekend
Chris

Thats an awesome report sarkan. Can you tell us how deep and what on?

Thanks

we were hitting the low teen fish on a cop car spoon and smaller fish on a white hoochie, i ran bait but all i was gettin was shakers believe it or not....We fished from a range of 80-110 ft... gotta love the electric downriggers[8D]

I'll catch you next time Sarkan,
fished swale...no bites no bat (whales where there when we pulled up )

fished Pill.... little bit of bait. one 8 lb anchovie 120

fished Vernon .. couple bite's little bit of bait .

Sure was a nice day in the after noon, like glass out there until we headed back to port .

Back