Barkley/Bamfield Area Prawning

ya I went there and it said it is closed in Saanich inlet until March 31. That seems late to me though, oh well, the stocks need it

TT & Frango:

Thanks very much for the hospitality. . . and for the information. I really appreciate it. I will try to catch up with Bob W.

Since I have never Prawned before, forgive me for a silly question, but what exactly are 'prawn pellets' and where do you get them? I presume they are a good bait, but have never encountered them, in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again.

TT & Frango:

Thanks very much for the hospitality. . . and for the information. I really appreciate it. I will try to catch up with Bob W.

Since I have never Prawned before, forgive me for a silly question, but what exactly are 'prawn pellets' and where do you get them? I presume they are a good bait, but have never encountered them, in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again.

TT & Frango:

Thanks again.

TT & Frango:

Thanks again.

They are pellets similat to dog food that you can use for bait. There are many other alternatives though. I get mine at Trotac marine in Victoria.

They are pellets similat to dog food that you can use for bait. There are many other alternatives though. I get mine at Trotac marine in Victoria.

I have bought some at the harbour chandler in nanaimo but I mostly just use tuna fish cat food.Just punch a few holes in the can and bob's your uncle.Check out some sporting good stores they always seem to have it on sale.

I have bought some at the harbour chandler in nanaimo but I mostly just use tuna fish cat food.Just punch a few holes in the can and bob's your uncle.Check out some sporting good stores they always seem to have it on sale.

Back