Bamfield/Poett Nook 2013 Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit. Too bad we didn't hook up this summer Scott :D.

Cheers,
John

I hear ya John......I wanted to get to the Shootout but the new job got in the way or WAY too much fishing. :( Tuna fishing is my new #1.....after 1 day! Who would have thought???

Was in touch with a couple of guys about making the trek over for it this weekend as my schedule kind of freed up. Although I'd like to buzz over to meet guys it sounds like the fishing may not happen until next week.....not sure my liver could take sitting around having pints for 2 days.

Keeping my ears open though if any open seats come available and if the weather turns for the better! ;)

On a positive note....did get into some fish yesterday locally over on this side!

We are going out to put away the cabin in Julia passage for the winter.Are making it a 4 day trip. Any reports on coho fishing. Thanks willydw

That fish is pooping egga Haha.....
I hear ya John......I wanted to get to the Shootout but the new job got in the way or WAY too much fishing. :( Tuna fishing is my new #1.....after 1 day! Who would have thought???

Was in touch with a couple of guys about making the trek over for it this weekend as my schedule kind of freed up. Although I'd like to buzz over to meet guys it sounds like the fishing may not happen until next week.....not sure my liver could take sitting around having pints for 2 days.

Keeping my ears open though if any open seats come available and if the weather turns for the better! ;)

On a positive note....did get into some fish yesterday locally over on this side!

Could anyone tell me if there is anywhere out Bamfield way to tie up and plug into power heading out for a night or two in the morning and may need to dry out!

Thanks

Should be able to dock and get power at the west side dock in front of Mills Landing. Not sure who the contact is but it will tell you at the dock. If all else fails, PM me and I'll run a cord down to my dock for you, or stop by.

comin over friday Ken , meetin jeff for lunch in nanaimo first ,you gonna be around for the wknd,
im in the tinny now , will do a fly by sometime over the wknd, visit Gerald n Diane too perhaps
buzz ya friday en-route
later....

Should be able to dock and get power at the west side dock in front of Mills Landing. Not sure who the contact is but it will tell you at the dock. If all else fails, PM me and I'll run a cord down to my dock for you, or stop by.

Sitting up at da beach without a boat (actually hunting for deer). Just wondering how the weekends going for you folks on the other side of the sound?:)

Sitting up at da beach without a boat (actually hunting for deer). Just wondering how the weekends going for you folks on the other side of the sound?:)

Lives in Nanaimo, is hunting the west coast of the island for deer.

Weirdo!

heading into bam soooon,,, when are the road closures? heard there was some bridge/ power pole replacements happening early december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back