Army & Navy Decent Selection/Excellent Prices

Dogbreath

A guy who posts here occasionally was over @ my place last month and mentioned he'd found some decent deals @ A&N in New West.

So I was downtown over the weekend and decided to check out what they had in the basement and was pleasantly surprised.

Someone with a sharp pen appears to have taken a long hard knowledgeable look @ the selection and most importantly to you and I the pricing there are now some very fair deals to be had.

We all know we pay far too much for everything in Canada but A&N is showing they intend to be a player in the business and I'm impressed.[8D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

Note-I meant I was in downtown Vancouver so the Langley store must be in on the good news as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

The langley store has a good selection and prices but you can't beat the good ol' army and navy in new west. It is an old store but has up to date gear and if you snoop around you never know what you will find.

I grew-up in North Van and I have fond memories of making trips over to A&N to buy tackle with my Dad back in the 60's. Was worth the trip all day.

I agree with you guys, A&N is certainly stepping it up lately. They have been in the game for ages. For the first time ever, they had a booth at the Tradex Abbotford Sportsman Show in March and they were busy. I suspect with their buying power, multiple locations and marketing, they'll only get stronger.

Nice to see competition out there and I'm for LOWER prices!

Back