Area 14

Don't go where I have been, well maybe you should because I have yet to take home a fish out here yet this year. I have not been able to find them yet. I have been told to try the North End of Lambert Channel and I have not tried it yet.

Let us know how you do.

Only know of one 15# awhile ago. But the east side of Hornby could be good anytime now.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

We ended up with an 8 pound and a 18 pound beauty. Lost another to a seal, and saw another fishermen get sealed as well. We caught the fish near Norris in 200 feet of water, right on bottom in the late afternoon. It was very calm and felt like June.

fishassasin i thought you were out there 187 days fishing 8 hours a day? No recent reports? :D It was awsome out there today! an 8 and 18 would be icing.

I had two 6 year olds on board today. I hope your not trying to call me out?
You need referances? and a hour counter? There are some great people out this site that understand what I do and say and or report. I know you are a great fisherman there Kelly one day we should hook up and play.

Haha i was just pullin your leg, im jelous i cant get out that much. No need to stop reporting when someone makes a joke about fishing 2000 hours a year. Back on to fishing area 14. My buddy got skunked in a short FC trip today.

Back