April 1 prediction?

kingspring

I have been hearing some things about a April 1 to July 15/30 coastwide closure, fact or fiction.
To me it sounds a little draconian, but surprise are few these days with our turdo leader living in a sorry bubble guarded by special feathers.....

I’ll guess Status quo :confused:... assuming big bar is on schedule. Also they won’t announce new regs till June 1st. Already announced till then it is status quo, so that shows what you heard is wrong.

It isn’t intended to be disrespectful to anyone other than our political leaders over the years. Why are we here? Something so basic as being able to take your family fishing for Chinook Salmon. Father’s and sons, daughters, grandchildren. Why are we left standing on shore? Why are we now slaves to the system that created the mess to begin with? I wouldn’t expect us to settle for anything less than access to this precious resource and a commitment from our Government that this is never going to happen again. Talking about it is ********, that’s stalling. It’s a lack of investment, period. Thanks to blockades and coronavirus we’re headed for massive deficit spending by the Liberal government again this year can we please get the money promised us to rebuild our stocks so that we don’t have to stand on shore and watch our businesses fail because of pathetic leadership. We are going to be asked once again to cover the tab on another massive liberal spending plan that should have hundreds of millions of dollars earmarked for our pacific fishery! Personally I think this debacle is the end of trudeau’s political career. If the Conservatives elect a good leader this is the last fishing season under Liberal control. This minority government will be brought down this fall. Raise a glass !

I have been hearing some things about a April 1 to July 15/30 coastwide closure, fact or fiction.
To me it sounds a little draconian, but surprise are few these days with our turdo leader living in a sorry bubble guarded by special feathers.....
I just read in our local fishing report that it’s going to be the same as last year. Non retention April 1st until July 15 and a one fish 80 cm max size until Aug 1st. Aug 1st to Sept one per day, no size limit.

I also heard same as last year, nut last weekend local shop was worried as they said there is a call for total closure on salmon fishing? Hope not but with all the craziness I would not be surprised. What is funny is all the Turdope Sunny way supporters are crickets????????

HM

It’s same as last year till June 1 and then who knows.

Engo groups are calling for it all to be shut down.

Category(s):

COMMERCIAL - General Information,

RECREATIONAL - General Information - TOP SECRET – Not for human consumption

Fishery Notice – Fun & Games Canada

Subject: FN0666-COMMERCIAL and RECREATIONAL - General Information – Recreational Closed to Access

Notice to fishers operating within the North Coast and South Coast waters of British Columbia

Under the authority of the Office of Fun and Games Canada through, Section 6(66) of the National Amusement Parks General Regulations, Restricted and Prohibited Activities, Uses and Travel, SOR/20-777, to protect the honour of the Crown, ensure lands and waters of the Province of British Columbia remain pristine and free of human use, the entire terrestrial area of British Columbia is closed to access. This closure has been implemented due to safety concerns from recreational and commercial under-harvest mitigation measures that have decreased operational capacity of the territorial waters.

Therefore, to facilitate additional further under-harvest, the entire terrestrial and marine area of British Columbia is closed, everyone must hold their breath indefinitely effective at 0:01 hours April 1, 2020 until further notice.

Violators may be charged under the National Fun and Games Act. Maximum penalty of $25,000, or 2 beers, whichever comes first.

For more information, call the office at 250-666-6666, or 1-800-YOU R CLOSED

April 1 is the day the UN switches to metric time, NFL announces flag football only due to concussion issues, and the first day of my retirement.
Also the druggy Olympics will be announced due to the cancelation of the Tokyo games. Juiced athletes will attempt to break the current 5.2 second 100 meter record and weightlifters will attempt a 2500 lb deadlift standing on one leg and using only their teeth.

Back