Anyone have any experience with alpine marine in langford?

Tips Up

Please pm me any feedback. Not looking to start anything on this thread.

Looking for a shop to take my boat to. Alpine is close and would be convenient.
Also open to other suggestions near langford.

Thanks
Tips

I know a few people who have re-powered with purchases made with Alpine and are very happy. They also seem quite busy anytime I drive past the shop. They also give members of SVIAC 15% off parts or accessories purchased in store or being installed.

Thanks
Please send me PM of any feed back.
I really don't want to turn this into a nasty thread.

They are very good, had my old Yamaha 250 removed and replaced with a newer Yamaha 225 by them, and it all went pretty smooth and the Labour was alot less then what they quoted me at Sherwoods marine.

I have had work down there twice and been very pleased with the service and reasonable prices. Add to this the 15% discount for SVIAC members and it is very hard to beat IMO.

To be honest I'm not going Mercury this round but I did call them for a quote and there prices were the best and the sales guy was very honest in telling me about issues with the new Merc 150 counter rotator leg which none of the other Merc shops offered that info. If they correct that issue and I was buying a Merc I would be purchasing Merc power from them based on my experience over the phone.

Back