Anyone from Nanaimo want to try something new?

salty-dog

I built something that I would like someoone to give a try. If you are from around Nanaimo and would like to test it, please pm me.

Thanks

I am trying to reply to all the replies.

As for hints, I'd like to keep the details under wraps until I decide whether or not I want to put these into production. I will say, however, I have several things, not just one.

My goal is to have a few people test each item, return them for durability testing, gather results from the angler and get each angler's opinion for each item.

So, basically, I need people who will not communicate with others regarding these tests or what product they may have. I need the most unbiased information. The goal is not to put something out that I want to, but to put out what works. While I might think it is a great idea, if it does not work, I scrap it.

For those that have replied, I have responded to as many as possible. Please don't think I have given up or anything like that. The truth is I also have other items for other regions being tested right now, as well. Some of you know that I design lures and such, not just import or sale them. Some things take time, others are a hit right away. But ALL are tested, retested and tested again.

The goal is to get you lights and lures that perform, not just look good on the store shelf.

Thank you to everyone that offered to test for us. I do have enough people to test completed products. I will try to get these thing to you great folks within the next few days. This week is very busy with business stuff, school board meetings, community meetings and whatnot. It is 12am and I just got in for the night. For those that have sent a pm, please make sure I have a phone number and best time to call you.

Thank you all !!!

Michael

why from nanaimo,,can we not try your inventions down here in victoria???i will be your guy,,i fish all year round

why from nanaimo,,can we not try your inventions down here in victoria???i will be your guy,,i fish all year round

I am not trying to exclude anyone. The reason I mention Nanaimo is because this is where I am, it is easier to meet with the angler to explain the items, learn how they would reccomend their usage and again meet to discuss results & suggestions and because everyone has that different method of fishing an item so I can trade the items within a small group so everyone in that group can try them.

If I were in Vic or Van or Comox or Bamfield, the same would occur.

Since I also have aproduct line designed particularly for southern regions of the US {south Atlantic, Gulf and south Pacific}, I do the same thing. I have a group of testers in each area. In the Atlantic region, my brother takes care of communications for me. In the Gulf coast, a few friends do it as with the southern pacific.

I'd love to have testers everywhere. I just don't have the resources around here.

I will be contacting the last few Friday to set up a time/place to meet to get the remaining things to you.

Back