ANY Suzuki sidetrak/tracker/sun runner/ owners on here???

The parts one I bought has the manual hubs hence why i got it also the same powertrain as well so ill swap out the auto hubs for sure as i didnt want them anyways... man those lift are neat really like the calmini ones... thanks again also a 30 $ fill up today and 325 kms was very very nice....

thanks just signed up...

cant seem to find any others that are cheaper for a lift Got a hold of calamini and delivery was close to 300 and with our dollar ummm no

thanks just signed up...

cant seem to find any others that are cheaper for a lift Got a hold of calamini and delivery was close to 300 and with our dollar ummm no
Yeah good point. When I bought the cheapee lift out of LowRange, was 2 years ago, the dollar was about $0.96

As a tip, before buying lift parts talk to Jason, or Cory at Westshore 4X4 in Vic, awesome bunch of guys who actually wheel, run the trails and have knowledge, look up Jasons rock machine. They are a trailgear rep, I am a toyota guy, saved me thousands on my SAS, engine and ongoing parts, they do sell an amazing array of parts for susuki's. Being in Canada parts are better priced and they ship to me in Comox for peanuts. Just had replacement perforemance accesories rear 5" shackles sent up. $60 cheaper delivered than anyone else. They will beat anyone for same item. Worth the look.

HM

Back