Any intrested Parties

Hindsight

I am thinking about selling my 26 ft Custom Hourston 2005, new twin 150 Suzuki 400hrs new kicker Yam 9.9 . Trailer , Boat is loaded.

No you're not.......

It is a sweet ride..... Here ya go FB (if you don't mind J dub)

IMG_0278.JPG

Are you going to go the same style or a sportfisher?

need a guide for a second boat there john? ;) nice ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i reading that correctly at 90K ??

What the hell do you think this is craven..... "Massachusetts' Own: Super Storm Sandy's Super Sale" ;)

No... Would be nice to have... but No

I couldn't afford the remote for the kicker..

ive been lucky enough to have fished this boat with johnny ,qwinn, corb,ect..worth every penny ..someones gonna end up with a true west coast beauty..good luck with the sale john. scott

thanks scott, lots of interest for sure, only going sell if i can get a new one built just waiting for Bill. I do not want to sell her she is such a great boat, but time to move on.

ive been lucky enough to have fished this boat with johnny ,qwinn, corb,ect..worth every penny ..someones gonna end up with a true west coast beauty..good luck with the sale john. scott

That gravel parking lot is a f--- huge amount of work. I have never loaded and unload so much gravel by hand over the course of my 48 yrs. and still at least 10 more truck loads to go. total so far 47.

You could just keep it and start a boat lot on your gravel parking lot. LOL.

It looks like you got one of yamahas good kickers on there before they tried to reinvent the wheel.(15 block 9.9) dumb question.....if you ever separate that, id be interested in a reasonable ask #. they dont make them like they used to!

very true great 9.9, new 2012 is on the boat at this time

It looks like you got one of yamahas good kickers on there before they tried to reinvent the wheel.(15 block 9.9) dumb question.....if you ever separate that, id be interested in a reasonable ask #. they dont make them like they used to!

Back