Any Hockey Pool players out there?

fishhawk8

Hi all,

I run a Draft Hockey Pool in Victoria and we have openings for 2 or 3 GM's to participate. This is an interactive draft pool which allows trades between GM's and also contains a re-entry draft in order to discard the picks you made that didn't turn out or injured players. A large trophy goes to the winner with your name engraved on the trophy. As well, we offer cash prizes down to a maximum of 4th place depending on the number of entries. This will be our 23rd season so you can imagine that the trophy is getting quite large now and next year I expect to be adding yet another level.

Contact me through this site for the rules and other info if you're interested. I will also supply this years edition of players, by position to any new members, so most of the work will be done for you ahead of time. You'll be on your own after loosing your rookie status however, lol. Draft day is Oct.7 andopportunity is available on a first come, first served basis by contacting me. League is capped at 12 teams.

Cheers,
George

Cheers,
George

Seafood, eat it, then catch more.

Fee is $50.00. All monies collected are paid out except $10.00 which is used to maintain the trophy.

Fee is $50.00. All monies collected are paid out except $10.00 which is used to maintain the trophy.

Draft day is not until Oct.7th so there's still time to enter.

What a topic that Charlie isn't on? lol Just us Canucks eh!

Back