Sport Fishing B.C Hockey Pool

totally tyee

I figured I try and see if there was any interest in a forum only hockey pool. It is a deep pool and I'm hoping to get 16 people interested. The format is head-to-head and it will be a live online draft on October 4 at 8pm.

The way it works is that each team faces another team each week (Monday-Sunday) in numerous stat categories and earns points for there team based on their performance that week. I've done this format numerous times and it is quite fun.

This is a deep pool and line-ups must be adjusted regularly so please only the people that are very interested in hockey pools and will pay attention to your teams.

If interested,here are the steps:

1. Must get a Yahoo account at Yahoo.ca

2. Once you have signed in go to:
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

3. click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 212587
Password: hockey

Any questions just shoot me a PM. Looking to get atleast 12 people, maximum 16 but we can make it bigger if there is lots of interest.

Postions are 2 centres, 2 RW, 2 LW, 1 W, 4 D, 1 UT, 2 G, and 5 bench players.

TT

wow, that sounds pretty intense...more involved than I'm willing to go, but I hope you find some interest.

If you do a simple one, especially one we can pick in advance (like the one in the TC every year), rather than a live draft, then I'm in. Good bragging rights for the slow fishing part of the year...

[8D]

I would be in if it was an open pick. But on Oct 4th I will be off guiding moose hunters. Maybe next year.

Great idea and thanks for doing it.

Just a heads up, if you use www.pickuphockey.com the pool is free and it is easy to use.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

i figred you can only do that before the season starts
i would have been in, but havent been online in a few days lame

Back