Playoff Hockey Pool

Sitkaspruce

The reg season is finishing up and the playoffs are just around the corner.

I will put a pool together if we get enough interest.

I know some of you so called poolies will want to make amends to your dismal performance during the reg season.....but the reg season is in the past. Time for a new start.

The pool will be your top 20 players, one point for a goal or an assist. No goalies or rookies needed. They can be forwards or defense, how ever you want to make it up is up to you.

The deadline will April 13th for your team submission.

I will need your SFBC handle, your team name (Pucksdeep is already taken....:-D) and of course your team. We will combine it with teams for HBC, so there can be jabs thrown at each other or at fishers and hunters.

Send them to my email addy Sitka102003@gmail.com

Any questions, let me know.

We will use Pickup Hockey again for the pool

Cheers

SS

Don't pick any Craphawks as they might not even make the playoffs, never mind win any games

All right, now that the reg season is over and the real hockey is starting, lets get those playoff pools started.

The rules are above and so far I have a few teams in, but nothing from SFBC, so come guys and gals, lets sharpen up your keyboard and put a team in.

Since I will not be around much to enter any teams in until Friday night, I have extended the deadline until 6 pm Friday night.

Good luck to all who enter and especially the Holmes and his Blackhawks......it looks like they were given an extended season to day, so they better make the best of it and go out in 4.........

any questions, let me know.

Cheers

SS

Hey Ken,

So is there any "minimum" as far as forwards vs defensemen.....or just 20 players.

yup 20 of your fav players, one point per goal or assist.

May the best 20 pervail......

Cheers

SS

yup, 6 pm.

So far not many teams, there was more in the reg season......must not be too many hockey fans on here.....or they are afraid the Blackhawks will win again......

Cheers

SS

Ken..........way too much time spent bantering on here!!! Haha.

I'll have it off to you tomorrow before the deadline for sure.

One more day boys and girls, then the ribbing and trash talking can really begin, although it already has with that Blackhawks lover against the Canuck hordes.....

we have around 10 teams as of noon today.

Cheers

SS

Hey Ken...

Mine are on the way as of first thing Friday morning.

Cheers,

Scott

****Not happy with my picks.....and it's largely due to the eastern conference!!! :p :eek: :rolleyes:

It up and running, although I am not sure why the Leprechauns still have zero points....might be a late entry by me.

Go to www.pickuphockey.com
Password - Huntfish

Look over your team and make sure I did not miss anything.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Thanks for participating.

Cheers

SS

Good Luck all! VancouverDynasty is looking ok from the start. Gotta love the people with the guts to take crosby! Id assume he wont be back for ahwile and highly doubt pittsburg is getting past the first round!

-Steve

Yea Steve and it looks like my team with Boston is going down hill fast!!!!

Good luck to all!!!

Cheers

SS

LOL, still a long way to go buddy........600....not bad

I suck this year in the playoffs, but the wife is kicking my but!!!!!

Cheers

SS

we gotta take it one game at a time, we need to play as a 5 man unit and our best players have to be our best players

i gotta venture out of the saltwater reports and discussion. I was unaware of the pool and would be in for sure.
next season 4 sure.
P.s Easy holmes you still need 2 more and i have faith in my boys. I remember your hawks plug from last year, looked pretty sweet.. you get any fish on that
Pippen; You ever get that nucks plug you wanted to get made

Canucks or Caps 4 the Cup. Canucks will have a better game tonight. But in my opinion the nucks have given to much hope to the hawks. Its anybodys game now!

-Steve

Back