Anti skid tape by the sheet?

Charter Tofino

I’m looking to track down some some grip tape that is sold in a larger width than the standard 4-6 inches. Ideally 24 inches +. It will be used in a low traffic area on the bow and due to the boat being in the water with cold temps I’m trying to avoid epoxy products like kiwi grip. I’ve asked the regular spots around the island with no luck. Thanks in advance!

Hey Kelly ever thought of this?its like seadeck ive had this on the floor of my boat coming up 6 years now and its still holding up. you can get alot of different styles and colors.
if you do go this way pm me and ill explain the tricks of putting it down from what ive learned LOL

Hey Kelly ever thought of this?its like seadeck ive had this on the floor of my boat coming up 6 years now and its still holding up. you can get alot of different styles and colors.
if you do go this way pm me and ill explain the tricks of putting it down from what ive learned LOL
"ever thought of this?its like seadeck"
did not see the product on your post Roy
I would be interested in putting some kind of no slip down as well, but in a high traffic area

I've ordered different widths from no skidding products (they ship from within canada). Prices were reasonable and product as expected. They have different texture options too. I go with a less aggressive one.

before you apply call me as i have some insight on what to do

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Really appreciate it. I've already got a significant amount of the standard low profile anti skid tape around the gunnel so was hoping to match it up. Found the product below that I had been looking for on seabeyond's recomendation.

Thanks for the tip Roy
Just order this
Prefer the solid. Don't need fancy in my old tub.
Let us know how it is.
I was thinking of buying a sheet to try it out but some of the stuff on Amazon has really mixed reviews. My thoughts are most of the bad reviews are probably user error in installing it, ie not cleaning the surface good before laying it down. Maybe some sikaflex or 3m 5200 around the edges would be good so it doesn't peel up.

The cool thing about this solid stuff is you can router your own design into it if you want to.

I was wondering if you got this stuff and how you like it?
Got it installed. Very plain grey color ,nothing fancy easy to install and is sticking well after being used twice, but with no rain.
Has a little cushion in it and I think it will stand up ok???

Got it installed. Very plain grey color ,nothing fancy easy to install and is sticking well after being used twice, but with no rain.
Has a little cushion in it and I think it will stand up ok???
I have had the 4500 series (I think) from noskid on my rails and on my aluminum floor in the cab for a year. No edge curl or anything. And mine lives in ukee....

Back