Another RH sank

I saw that today too. I'd also ask why hes having to deal with it at all? Perhaps he cut a deal with his insurance company, that would totally suck if it wasn't insured.

Also how much rain water does it take to roll over a 28' boat? Not that I want to find out but it must have been left unattended for a hell of a long time

I saw that today too. I'd also ask why hes having to deal with it at all? Perhaps he cut a deal with his insurance company, that would totally suck if it wasn't insured.

Also how much rain water does it take to roll over a 28' boat? Not that I want to find out but it must have been left unattended for a hell of a long time

as far as insurance is concerned, most insurance companies won’t allow you to profit from a loss. they won’t cover the loss and also allow you to keep the damaged boat. goes against all basic rules of indemnity. he may have put in a bid for salvage on the boat and won the bid?

my guess is he either didn’t have adequate coverage; or he wasn’t covered at all.
my past experience in the insurance industry is in property restoration; but the rules are typically the same, in that due diligence must be shown by the insured to satisfy the insurance company that proper care and maintenance was done. the boat may have sat vacant for an extended period of time that gave the insurance company their “out” to cover the loss.

A lot of adjusters will go out of their way to find an out for the respective insurance company. they will check log books , security cams, etc.

May not have been his boat when it sunk. He may have purchased on a insurance claim, as previously mentioned.

Back