8 Foot Inflatable.

Damien

Was a tender on a Yacht in Kelowna. I bought it from the original owner a couple of years ago in Kelowna and used it flyfishing twice since then. I love it, I just don't use it as 99% of time I use my 14' aluminum boat. I preferred using this boat opposed to a belly boat or pontoon. Much more versatile and easier to use, for me.

I'm not sure what year it is. But it is in 100% flawless working condition.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/5221172893.html

It is the high pressure airdeck type and folds into a carry bag. Comes with original carrying bag, original patch kit (never used), proper pump and one paddle (other paddle wasn't included when I bought the boat).

Maxxon CS-230, 7'6" x 4'3", 3 person capacity, 5hp maximum.

The boat does not leak air, nor water. Never been patched, never been beached. Does have the name of it's former mothership written on the tubes.

Lowest price I can find online is $799 USD, I will sell for $500 firm. Located in Langley.

"1000 denier fabric with PVC coating on each side and rated at 77-lb tear strength. The seams are sealed with a three-layer cold gluing process. The inner baffles keep the air bladders completely sealed, and have a flexible design that works to equalize air pressure between cone parts. The inflatable V-keel provides superior directional control, quick responsive handling, and maneuverability."

Other are a reinforced motor mount, aluminum transom pad, double solid rubber strakes, durable SS D-rings, FRP handles, FRP oar locks, and secure lifelines.

"Maxxon has been around for a long time but you may not have read many reviews or heard much about the company since they are more prominent in their home state of Washington. Nevertheless, the Maxxon CS Series is sold for use all over the world, and the inflatable sport boats are U.S. Coast Guard, Canadian Coast Guard, and European Coast Guard Certified."

I just put it in the Fraser this week with my 5hp 2stroke Merc on it, just to make sure it was still perfect and safe. All good to go to it's new owner.

Price is firm, if it doesnt sell in September it will be stored until spring.

bassfreak55@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Inflated

Was a tender on a Yacht in Kelowna. I bought it from the original owner a couple of years ago in Kelowna and used it flyfishing twice since then. I love it, I just don't use it as 99% of time I use my 14' aluminum boat. I preferred using this boat opposed to a belly boat or pontoon. Much more versatile and easier to use, for me.

I'm not sure what year it is. But it is in 100% flawless working condition.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/5221172893.html

It is the high pressure airdeck type and folds into a carry bag. Comes with original carrying bag, original patch kit (never used), proper pump and one paddle (other paddle wasn't included when I bought the boat).

Maxxon CS-230, 7'6" x 4'3", 3 person capacity, 5hp maximum.

The boat does not leak air, nor water. Never been patched, never been beached. Does have the name of it's former mothership written on the tubes.

Lowest price I can find online is $799 USD, I will sell for $500 firm. Located in Langley.

"1000 denier fabric with PVC coating on each side and rated at 77-lb tear strength. The seams are sealed with a three-layer cold gluing process. The inner baffles keep the air bladders completely sealed, and have a flexible design that works to equalize air pressure between cone parts. The inflatable V-keel provides superior directional control, quick responsive handling, and maneuverability."

Other are a reinforced motor mount, aluminum transom pad, double solid rubber strakes, durable SS D-rings, FRP handles, FRP oar locks, and secure lifelines.

"Maxxon has been around for a long time but you may not have read many reviews or heard much about the company since they are more prominent in their home state of Washington. Nevertheless, the Maxxon CS Series is sold for use all over the world, and the inflatable sport boats are U.S. Coast Guard, Canadian Coast Guard, and European Coast Guard Certified."

I just put it in the Fraser this week with my 5hp 2stroke Merc on it, just to make sure it was still perfect and safe. All good to go to it's new owner.

Price is firm, if it doesnt sell in September it will be stored until spring.

bassfreak55@yahoo.com

I was able to find it online in seconds for $699. Just saying

Wow, you are AMAZING!

http://evergoing.net/products-page/inflatable-boats/maxxon-cs-230/

Did you take the time to see that the $699 USD is without shipping? Which comes in over $100 from that retailer to a Vancouver postal address. (+possible duty and taxes)

For somewhat local pickup in Washington State, it is $799 USD.

Here it is for $971 with "free shipping";
http://www.iboats.com/Maxxon-CS-230-Inflatable-Boats-w-Air-Floor/dm/view_id.1024609

Or $869 also with 'free shipping'.
http://www.iboats.com/Maxxon-CS-230-Inflatable-Boats-w-Air-Floor/dm/view_id.1024609

These three links are the first three google results for Maxxon CS230. Not selectively chosen.

Thanks for taking the time to try to **** on someone's posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back