Anchovies prices

I did buy some bait recently and when I went to use it soon realized it was junk. The stomachs would blow open as I was inserting the hook, also when putting the pin in the nose the whole nose would disintegrate.Never had these issues before.

I did buy some bait recently and when I went to use it soon realized it was junk. The stomachs would blow open as I was inserting the hook, also when putting the pin in the nose the whole nose would disintegrate.Never had these issues before.
Seen that with bait that was re frozen before brining

Can someone post or pm a place between Duke Point and Nootka that will for sure have anchovies? Price doesn't really matter. PNT had them last week. I only have 8 pieces in the freezer.

Can someone post or pm a place between Duke Point and Nootka that will for sure have anchovies? Price doesn't really matter. PNT had them last week. I only have 8 pieces in the freezer.
Check with Harbor Chandlers

Very common with Anchovies that have been thawed out for a while and then refrozen. It also tends to happen if the Anchovies are not kept live in a sea pen for a while to allow their stomachs to empty before they are frozen.

Thanks. I actually called Moutcha and they have some, she said, but would I would like to have a supply for when you bastards read this and buy them all.
Anchovies, the toilet paper of August 2021.

Thanks. I actually called Moutcha and they have some, she said, but would I would like to have a supply for when you bastards read this and buy them all.
Anchovies, the toilet paper of August 2021.

Some places will reserve them for you :cool:

Wish local stores would carry more spin fish and Brads superbaits. You just flip em open and put procure fish nip or tuna from a can in the cavity. Close her up and drop it down. Short bites don’t matter like it does with bait. Don’t have to reel your line in and check for shredded bait. They are extremely effective in Washington and Oregon. I’ve just started using them up here and they did produce. Excellent product. Just my 2 cents….

Wish local stores would carry more spin fish and Brads superbaits. You just flip em open and put procure fish nip or tuna from a can in the cavity. Close her up and drop it down. Short bites don’t matter like it does with bait. Don’t have to reel your line in and check for shredded bait. They are extremely effective in Washington and Oregon. I’ve just started using them up here and they did produce. Excellent product. Just my 2 cents….
I’ve had the Dura baits boys onboard

The real thing shines a lot of the time

I still have about 6 trays of last years. I won’t be using them so if someone wants some, shoot me a PM. They’re in decent shape and work fine. $8/tray? Located in Vic.

Been to a couple places today looking for some anchovies . All sold out . Corner store by my house has them 19.99 . I’m not that desperate yet . Still have a couple packs from last year in the freezer

Back