Amundson TMX4B1Blue Has Arrived

No they are not. You can phone the store and buy them. Ask for Rob. I can't believe the number of reels they have sold already......

Here is a shot of the two I just picked up this afternoon. Loaded with 30 lb. Ultragreen :).

There is all pink (for Pippen) and black with gold trim coming in around 60-90 days.

I will fish these for a couple of months and then check out the black ones in summer. There are only 2 gold ones left as of about 2:00 p.m. today. They all sold!!!! There are around 28 blue ones left as of 2:00 p.m. today.

Now I just need to wait till the end of the month for the Savvy Sumo rods to show up..........
Those look nice if I didn't have my blue trophies from last year would be all over it.

Are the handle pins threaded into the face of the reel or are they fastened through the back side with a screw?

Are the handle pins threaded into the face of the reel or are they fastened through the back side with a screw?

through the back of the spool with a small screw onto the handle post
if they do come loose then de spool the line off until you see the screw
and you can re-tighten or apply any tiny bit of lok-tight and should not come undone again
had to do that for a buddies reel
but not on any of the 3 that i have

Are they the same Arbor size and oustide diameter as an mr3

No they are not. You can phone the store and buy them. Ask for Rob. I can't believe the number of reels they have sold already......

Here is a shot of the two I just picked up this afternoon. Loaded with 30 lb. Ultragreen :).

There is all pink (for Pippen) and black with gold trim coming in around 60-90 days.

I will fish these for a couple of months and then check out the black ones in summer. There are only 2 gold ones left as of about 2:00 p.m. today. They all sold!!!! There are around 28 blue ones left as of 2:00 p.m. today.

Now I just need to wait till the end of the month for the Savvy Sumo rods to show up..........

hey sculpin nice looking reels! i was going to buy a blue amundence but then i went to harbour chandler and seen a blue trophy qr reel with a blue 9ft titan qr rod and a silver horde tackle saver pouch for 400$ so i just bought that instead, but msg me when you try those reels out as im going to soon buy another setup so i have matching setups:)

Stopped in at PNT on the way home from Victoria and met Rob on Thursday.
He showed me the new Blue reels with the solid back, very sharp.
And yes Rob, you were correct about mine, and I was mistaken.
Nice meeting you, and I will be sure to stop by again. ......BB

Sculpin brought his new reel out for the first time on Friday. Looked really nice and he said it was really smooth but it has the dreaded reel creep, maybe once the cork drag gets used a bit more it will stop???

were putting em ta hard use here out west ,
fishin has been excellent , Marco n I love the reels , SMOOOTH ,
not sure how line creep is really defined , i have ta give a couple extra turns on the drag ta prevent line from
coming off when loaded up , i troll pretty quick , zero line creep issues , were fishin 100-160 feet down to ,
when a fish pulls the clip we immediately back of the drag , no issues
full report when we get back .....new Bam thread time is due.. , off ta wet the lines :)

fd

Ya, he was fishing deep and had the rod loaded up... I still love my old shimano's. Set them where you want and they hold, no backing the drag off when you hit a fish

Back