Aluminum top

Hadn’t really thought of that till you mentioned it thank you very much!!
I am trying to dig up a pic of the top I built with a friend a few years back . I would suggest with the windows you get polarized glass with a slight tint , It made a huge difference in the summer.
beemer

I am trying to dig up a pic of the top I built with a friend a few years back . I would suggest with the windows you get polarized glass with a slight tint , It made a huge difference in the summer.
beemer
Thanks

brianfishing4.jpg

Me trying to make a 15 look like 30! The top was make quite high because I am tall , did not seem to effect the performance though.

It shouldn't be hard to lay out what you need,the bottom is already established by the deck raised section where the windshield meets the deck.I don't think you'd gain anything with a reverse windshield because of the big dash on that boat.You just have to get the height your happy with and decide how far back you want to go.Everything else should fall into place.A lot of work and $ for what your gaining though.

I usto see that boat all the time at the marina do you have anymore pics
I will see. I sold it to a guy named Ron who lives out in Brentwood Bay. I have seen the boat out on the water and he has done a unreal job of restoring her!. Nice to see , I always loved her ride.

getting mine done from riptide marine up in parksville. They did my trailer custom which turned out great. around $2K for my custom arch with crab holders and searchlight + conduits. Welded directly to the boat.

Back