ALONE Season 2

Enjoyed it a lot as well.One of the only "reality tv" shows that I've ever found truly entertaining.It'll be interesting to see
it next year in a totally different enviroment than our own here.Definately tuning in next season!

"Who stayed the extra night? Nobody was ever made or told to stay out there if they wanted to leave the game, was totally up to them. If they push the button on their device it was game over and we went to get them. We were never more than 30 mins from any contestant at anytime, that was in the safety protocol for the game for the fact there was a serious issue arise."
David did but we now know it was so they could fly his daughter in.

Ahh thats why..thanks for the update. Yup nothing good on tonight. Was anyone else waiting to see who got charged by the wolf on the beach? It kept not happening so I figured it was going to be in that episode. I wonder how they got that clip? Game cam..?

So who's putting in there hat to be on the patagonia episode!? Should get some islanders on there :)

They sure lucked out on the weather this year - at least from what they showed. Great season.

I think David having not much to return to gave him the edge. No worries about a wife, his kids were grown, didn't sound like he had a job to go back to at least nothing exciting.

Then he was able to get reliable food while the rest struggled. Nicole went home for her kids but I think if she kept getting salmon in her net she would have stayed her food ran out so she found a legitimate excuse to talk herself into leaving.

Jose could and should have lasted longer and still bummed Mike left but it was nice watching the last several episodes without hearing about Barbara.

Prawn Star,

Nobody is made or told to stay out there. The exec's could have left David out there as long as they wanted. There was discussion about seeing how long he could last. The show has a 1 year cap on it.

These contestants sign their lives away to the company when they sign their contracts.

Wow one year cap. I guess they would have to rotate crews for that long. Pity the editors if they had that much footage to edit. That's the beauty of this show. It could last a month or a year.

Back