Allen Marine in Nanaimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone every dealt with this outfit? If so how was the experience?
Thanks

We went there a couple years ago when we thinking about buying a new boat. Went to see the ones they had. We came in as a family and they didn’t give us the time of day. Even when we said we are looking at new boats the salesman gave more interest to his friend buying oil then us.
Never will go back there.

We went there a couple years ago when we thinking about buying a new boat. Went to see the ones they had. We came in as a family and they didn’t give us the time of day. Even when we said we are looking at new boats the salesman gave more interest to his friend buying oil then us.
Never will go back there.

X2 I will NEVER step foot in there again either, I'll drag my boat for any (warranty) service I might need that I cant do to Port Alberni or to CV Marine or go see Dennis at A&E in Courtenay!!
Parts , I'll gladly go into MPS in Nanaimo, never allen marine

tried to get them to do a pre-purchase inspection of yamaha outboards. Very difficult to talk to anyone. Tried for two months and then gave up.

Went there last year, dropped the boat off being told it was going to take only 2 weeks for the service. Ended up taking almost two months and numerous phone calls.

The quality of service was good and happy with how my boat is preforming. Just frustrated with the lengthy time line. Then after I paid the bill I watched a couple employee stand there and BS while I hitched up my boat trimmed up the outboards. Bimini wasn’t put back together or secured down. Minor details but figured after spending a few thousand dollars someone would at least spot me in. But not the case, I’ll be driving to port next time.

Wow, wasn’t expecting 5 negatives and 1 positive. Buddy just was looking at a boat from their website and I said id ask.
keep them coming.
thanks

Been there, done that, never do that again. I get my work done at Dean's Marine in Duncan.
They don't sell boats though.

I haven't used them but a buddy of mine does. He likes them. His boat goes in Friday for new trim tabs, automatic type. He is picking it up Saturday..

The OP received enough feedback to make a decision. Any further comments can be made via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back