Bluewater rigging has gone bankrupt and are done and gone. But the Haney marine location is making a come back. We’re coming back bigger and better hopefully for February. Most of the same guys in the shop. I want to let all of our past, present and future customers know we will be here to service and take care your boat.

Oh **** when did Joe retire....Damn he was a good man
Must be at least 2 years ago now. Joe was the kind of guy not afraid to say: "I don't want this work/job/sale....the guy you want to contact is ____________". Never once had a bad experience dealing with him - the guy has a huge depth of knowledge. Generous, too - donated a lot to the Alouette Power & Sail Squadron for our fundraisers.

So I called a few weeks ago looking to schedule the install of a new to me used alpha one leg that I paid already to Haney to have checked over and service to find out this all happened and nobody knows where my leg is…. Anyone else have this happen or know anyone that can make this right? I’m In contact with the auction house so maybe they still have it….

So I called a few weeks ago looking to schedule the install of a new to me used alpha one leg that I paid already to Haney to have checked over and service to find out this all happened and nobody knows where my leg is…. Anyone else have this happen or know anyone that can make this right? I’m In contact with the auction house so maybe they still have it….
I imagine that it’s probably been sold off at the auction. Wasn’t the auction months ago? I don’t know how you would go about getting a replacement. I think Bluewater is back under a new name so maybe you could go after them? But this shouldn’t be the new Haney marine problem because it was caused by the old/bankrupt Bluewater

I imagine that it’s probably been sold off at the auction. Wasn’t the auction months ago? I don’t know how you would go about getting a replacement. I think Bluewater is back under a new name so maybe you could go after them? But this shouldn’t be the new Haney marine problem because it was caused by the old/bankrupt Bluewater
Not sure when the auction was/is…. Trying to find who is ultimately responsible and agree, the new Haney probably the last to be on the hook and also who I have been a big fan of for years…. I bring my boat down from the Sunshine Coast just to go to Haney. I talked to the new place (Intrepid), they claim all the old owners are gone and restarted with employees only… talked to other places that apparently are helping Haney get started back up and bought some of the stuff from auction, then got pointed to auction house so I now have a claim in with them… my view being that they cannot sell what was not property of Bluewater and they should have the paperwork for everything that would have been considered inventory. Will see what comes of it but pretty pissed right now….

Not sure when the auction was/is…. Trying to find who is ultimately responsible and agree, the new Haney probably the last to be on the hook and also who I have been a big fan of for years…. I bring my boat down from the Sunshine Coast just to go to Haney. I talked to the new place (Intrepid), they claim all the old owners are gone and restarted with employees only… talked to other places that apparently are helping Haney get started back up and bought some of the stuff from auction, then got pointed to auction house so I now have a claim in with them… my view being that they cannot sell what was not property of Bluewater and they should have the paperwork for everything that would have been considered inventory. Will see what comes of it but pretty pissed right now….
Rough situation.
Track down the bankruptcy trustee that handled this. They should have all the inventory and the auction records.
You can search bankrupts online.

Back