• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Two crab trap holders on either side. Once the traps are down, the kicker gas can goes in the port side and a small cooler goes on starboard side. Fish cleaning table is just held down with heavy duty Velcro.

Attachments

• 626EF6AA-2D92-4F16-9BA3-AF08A67EEB63.jpeg
    626EF6AA-2D92-4F16-9BA3-AF08A67EEB63.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 269
Just curious what the back corners of your boat look like. Share your helpful integrations.
Here's mine...each corner mirrors one another so that there is no hunting for tools or spots to put rods while in the heat of action. I have four downrigger locations, two in the very back corners and the other two located coming back about four feet on either gunnel.
Nice setup! Quite the reel too. Custom made?

Two crab trap holders on either side. Once the traps are down, the kicker gas can goes in the port side and a small cooler goes on starboard side. Fish cleaning table is just held down with heavy duty Velcro.

What does your plaque say? I can read "We run a tight ship here" but not the rest...

I still remember the first JF foster islander being spun off behind the kelvin icbc building in vic .great way to spend a friday after work. must be 31 years ago.

if needs must...... going to get a call on this...lol
IMAG0654.jpg

Owner called and talked about what I was trying to achieve and explained different options for mounting. Highly recommend.

That's a nice setup you have there.
Not trying to hijack the thread here; what's your experience with the Zuki kicker? Is that a 9.9 XL shaft?
Yes sir it is, love it. power tilt, electric start.
Pushes my boat perfect, very quiet compared to others.

Back