• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
My wife recovered a Peetz one piece with reel on a reef while diving twenty some years ago. It had been hanging in the garage collecting cob webs till last year and I took it into Peetz here in town and they completely re did reel and rod. It came out fabulous and they were the best to deal with. I caught a nice 18 lb spring with it last summer. Ye ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife recovered a Peetz one piece with reel on a reef while diving twenty some years ago. It had been hanging in the garage collecting cob webs till last year and I took it into Peetz here in town and they completely re did reel and rod. It came out fabulous and they were the best to deal with. I caught a nice 18 lb spring with it last summer. Ye ha

Wow, thats awesome. long live peetz reels!

Great story!

My friend's Grandpa fixes them up as a hobby and has done a pair of 5" and a pair of 6" for me... they come out beautiful with all the wood varnished and the brass shiny :D

I have yet to fish any of them though... they are for my future man cave.

I too have a couple redone in my Man Cave ...... best put them there or in the truck for a Spare Boat Winch .......

Been running mine for weeks now have to say been pretty impressed...zero line creep and smooth drag..

Have you used yours Rob??

no I still have them.... I use this as my third rod of the back... I am getting greedy nowadays Scott running more rods... My son also has been using and finds it easier than level wind...

Back