25 bertram restoration

Well if you must live amongst the metalites, I hope you strive to create or want boats the like of coastal craft. I tip my hat to that aluminum builder.
just doing the 3 heads on the 65' in the tent now
worked on the last 3- 65's including the one with the elevator and a two 45's
installing the stone and shower pan floors

Ok, now I hate you.
I am so jealous you get to work on those boats.
For anyone out there who doesn't know coastal craft aluminum boats, they make the finest examples of west coast vessels, at first glance you won't know that they are aluminum.

just for Quinn...lol

IMG_20160106_163005_1.jpg

IMG_20151102_094603.jpg

The old Bertram looks great Quinn, how about a couple pics of the interior with the seats in as well as some sitting/ running in the chuck

Seats arrive tomorrow from upholsterers. Won't hav her in the chuck until I get the steering ram and tie bar connected tomorrow and we are waiting on shift cable connectors on the hondas. The shop that de-rigged the motors forgot to leave them on the engines , instead they stayed on the old boats shift cables. Wish I had popped the hoods off sooner.

I like how you balanced the trailer so that it is carrying the weight of the pod and engines during transportation, very smart. The way some are done after pod installations it's a wonder they don't rip the transom off in short order. Me like.

Gotta update the price a bit guys. we found some other expenses that have driven the price up a bit. this is the final number.

Has it been in the water yet? I don't think we've seen any pictures of it floating. Great build Quinn.

No, we are bleeding the steering as we speak but I'm waiting on the shift cable eyes at the motors from Honda. Should be here today. Sea trials sometime this week possibly

How is the leg room under the steering? For some reason the seat looks very low - does a 6'+ man get the knees under the wheel? Maybe its just the perspective.

Back