22' Double Eagle in Kamloops

Jeffy your a month too late buddy.........

It's amazing the shape a boat can be in by being in fresh water all it's life.

Condition: The hull has some cracks, gouges and missing paint. The boat requires some repairs which includes issues due to floor rot, motor mount integrity and fuel line replacement. 'Canada' decal will be removed prior to release.

atleast there takin off the Canada decal !

'Canada' decal will be removed prior to release.

atleast there takin off the Canada decal !

Not necessarily a plus, last time I bought my boat from the gubment surplus they removed the county logo with razor blades, not pretty... What a mess :(

Think jeffy will be just fine with the one he has... [emoji6]

Should I bid?... wife will kill me... I might bid... wife will kill me... fk it I'll bid... wife will kill me...

There is an option on that GC site to see what boats have sold for in previous auctions.

I don't know a fraction of what some of the guys on this site know about boats, but the deals don't look to be that great. Especially when you consider that you are buying site unseen, no inspection, no warranty, vague descriptions of potential money sucking problems, etc...Guess it doesn't hurt to low ball.

What are your guys thoughts on this auction?

Should I bid?... wife will kill me... I might bid... wife will kill me... fk it I'll bid... wife will kill me...
Bet a grand on it.... If you lose no harm no foul

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an option on that GC site to see what boats have sold for in previous auctions.

I don't know a fraction of what some of the guys on this site know about boats, but the deals don't look to be that great. Especially when you consider that you are buying site unseen, no inspection, no warranty, vague descriptions of potential money sucking problems, etc...Guess it doesn't hurt to low ball.

What are your guys thoughts on this auction?

My thoughts are stay far away. It could be worth $1000 for the trailer, if someone had the space, knowledge, time and money to repair the hull or a free place to dump it. That may sound harsh but but it costs $200 a foot to dispose of a boat if you can't fix it and use it. It is amazing how many people try to donate boats to charity, and no charity in its right mind would accept this or any boat in this condition.

Im happy with a runabout for now, pretty happy with my progress as of late.. Thats a great project if you looking to be spending a bunch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the hull is as rough as you guys say, then yes 5K is too much. Someday not too far away I'll find an old inboard hull for cheap and do the pod conversion thing. Needs to have a failed engine and/or leg to make it cheap enough for a rebuild. I like the rebuild work almost as much as being out on the boat. It's oddly calming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back