Tight lips over here 😉 How’s Entrance been? Sundays forecast is screaming at me to make the crossing…

Got this afternoon for a quick fish 12:30-3. Really good to get out finally. Definitely not as calm as the forecasts were saying. Bounced around between fingers and pipers. Slow start at the Fingers and steady action at Horswell Channel. Ended up bonking 3 between 66-74 cms. And a few unders.

Spoon got 2 keepers with a plug getting the biggest. Around 150 on the riggers. IMG_1429.jpegIMG_1431.jpeg

Fished thrasher area from about 9-2 with about a half dozen other boats. Fairly quiet, not many nets out. Brought a few shorts to the boat. Then got this 71 on the way in. Green flasher/black amd white spoon or black flasher/green and white spoon, I forget.

Attachments

• IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    370.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 150
Fished thrasher area from about 9-2 with about a half dozen other boats. Fairly quiet, not many nets out. Brought a few shorts to the boat. Then got this 71 on the way in. Green flasher/black amd white spoon or black flasher/green and white spoon, I forget.
nice fat fish awesome had some herring in it were marking much for bait at thrasher?

Fished around thrasher for the last 2hrs of the day. Pretty slow start. Found a bait ball and tried to stick with it, 3 fish, none worth bringing aboard . 120-160’.

Hi does anyone know how the fishing is at the five fingers and if the weather is going to be good this weekend or next week

Fished Grande silva and thrasher 10-3. Lots of unders. Managed to scratch up a 65cm just before we pulled lines. Only a few prawns close to usual spot. Set them a bit deeper in 350’ which might have been too deep.
Hard to get away from all the coho out there. Good sign for when they open though

Back