2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as the post says , yes I did . No keepers but at least 20 fish in the high 50’s and a good chunk right on the border of legal but not worth keeping . Ended up being annoying that we couldn’t find a legal sized fish .
I wasn't sure if you started on that side or the Vancouver side. I have a couple buddies telling me that Porlier was outstanding these days. They went out for a short trip a couple weeks ago and got 4 in a couple hours.

I wasn't sure if you started on that side or the Vancouver side. I have a couple buddies telling me that Porlier was outstanding these days. They went out for a short trip a couple weeks ago and got 4 in a couple hours.
We bumped into a couple quick keepers late a.m. at Porlier today at which point the first mate/much better half/boss said she wanted to pull the plug before the wind picked up. Dropped the lines at 11am and both were caught on Skinny G’s on bottom. Nothing big … 64cm and 67cm.

Last edited:
thats funny i know a few guys that have hit howe sound doesnt seem to be as hot almost like the fish have moved out from there
Yeah, it happens. I'd be hard pressed to leave the harbour right now. I'm back from Hawaii on Thursday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back