2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right in front of the pink apartments. Anyone know who this Colin person might be who’s crab trap drifted out and sunk? Half a dozen swivels and bead chains, hooks, a flash fly, a flasher, all wrapped around it. I got it on my downrigger so it must’ve been in the water for a while.

832F315F-C1D8-4C31-B713-20DB1ED8534C.jpeg6A828535-3A29-4382-9999-884F7613B2DE.jpeg

Sandheads. Great conditions but fishing is slow. Released 3 coho. In a friends new boat with new electronics which unfamiliar to me and him :) new rods reels etc. but marking a LOT of fish. Just not biting. Lots of boats but almost no nets.
Tons of marks for me too and only one hit in 3hrs so far. Couple nets out but not many

Right in front of the pink apartments. Anyone know who this Colin person might be who’s crab trap drifted out and sunk? Half a dozen swivels and bead chains, hooks, a flash fly, a flasher, all wrapped around it. I got it on my downrigger so it must’ve been in the water for a while.

View attachment 85782View attachment 85783
Number looks legible did you call? 778-833-2826?

Interesting.... DFO seems to think the SRKW all go on holidays starting Oct 1st? Or isn't because all the salmon in that area staging outside the north arm are gone and a certain interest group who happens to be based near the north arm no longer care if we fish the north arm in Oct since all the salmon are gone.

SRKW santuctuary my butt.... didn't see a single killer whales hang out in that area all summer long... aren't the SRKW always on the move? What a bunch of BS.
Nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back