2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun morning fishing T10 for an hour with the kids. 8 fish to the boat, lost 4 keepers including one on the third netting attempt with a back as wide as my fist. Got to get the 9 year-olds on a netting training program.

DBBBDC92-A8A1-4256-87A9-BC30A0F214A0.jpeg

Kept one and cleaned it before taking the kids to hockey camp. Solid morning.

Fun morning fishing T10 for an hour with the kids. 8 fish to the boat, lost 4 keepers including one on the third netting attempt with a back as wide as my fist. Got to get the 9 year-olds on a netting training program.

View attachment 84461

Kept one and cleaned it before taking the kids to hockey camp. Solid morning.
I think your kids will have some great stories to tell on the first day of school :p

Long time lurker, short time member, soon to be crew member. First report of the 3 needed to start posting and replying to other threads.E5E9D959-B3BA-49EA-AB65-3E62B273691D.jpeg
Hit the Bell Buoy area between and outside the markers towards the freighters at 7 am. First rod goes off right after the last one is down. Last one goes off before the first one is back in. 44 feet on bait and everything else chartreuse. Done at 7:30. Drove past boats just showing up. Both stubby nosed, bright and red. One just longer than 80 one just under 80. Drove by the office and waived at the building. Bought a lottery ticket and went home to get ready for report 2 tomorrow. Felt like a sniper. Great day.

Only one person on this thread who has seen the inside of that thing's mouth.
does the DFO lean towards one point of truth.. mouth or tail?

I have personally never seen a coho with a completely spotted tail or short snout (like above).. but I have seen a spring with a light ish mouth (not black at least). I never liked the idea of holding these fish if they weren't both in season.

Have you never "accidentally"opened your siblings' Xmas presents? That's how everyone gets excited on the 1st day! Even FM has posted on this thread today! This is all DFO's fault.
Anyhow... let's move on.
Like Hyenas on a carcass lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back